[Twisted-Python] workflow

Daniel Sank sank.daniel at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 00:20:17 MDT 2014

I would greatly benefit from some direction regarding workflow. In
particular, how do you guys deal with having an installed version of
twisted, and a version (versions?) with which to tinker?

Currently, I have twisted installed in the normal end user way, and I have
a clone of my fork of the git repo. I mess around in the git repo clone,
but I don't know how to e.g. run the tests or run applications using the
git clone.

glyph explained this to me on irc a while back. Are the instructions from
that recorded somehwere?

Why am I asking? Because I want to do reviews and I'm not doing it because
I don't know how to set up a sane environment.

--
Daniel Sank