[Twisted-Python] a brief note about buildbots

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Tue Sep 9 15:27:35 MDT 2014

Hi Twistosophists,

Some of you doing reviews (you ARE all doing code reviews, right!?!?) might have noticed that some of the boxes on the left side of of the supported builds page were dark grey, meaning that they were offline.

I spent some time over the last couple of days doing some administrative housekeeping and rebooting computers, and all of our supported builders are now back online!  This makes me feel much better about the possibility of doing a release again someday :-).

Speaking of colors of boxes on that page, though, we should probably try to turn some of them from red to green...

-glyph

P.S.: Thanks to Rackspace for providing both (A) the cloud resources we're running many these tests on, and (B) my time to do this sort of maintenance.