[Twisted-Python] Call For Participation: a review rally before the race!

Paul Hummer paul at eventuallyanyway.com
Thu Oct 9 18:45:34 MDT 2014

On Thu, Oct 9, 2014, at 04:56 PM, Glyph Lefkowitz wrote:

I am looking for at least 4 volunteers for a "review rally"
starting on Monday, October 13.  If each of 5 reviewers (the 4
volunteers, plus myself) can review 2 tickets per day for one
week, until Sunday, October 19, we can clear 70 tickets, which
should take care of the existing 58 tickets currently queued
up, plus any that get resubmitted during that week.

1. It's been a while since I helped out.

2. I'm free that week.

3. I could use the karma.

That is all to say, I can help out.

Cheers,