[Twisted-Python] Call For Participation: a review rally before the race!

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Thu Oct 9 17:43:18 MDT 2014

On Oct 9, 2014, at 4:18 PM, HawkOwl <hawkowl at atleastfornow.net> wrote:

> Sure — I should be doing reviews anyway :)

Thanks HawkOwl!  I'm looking forward to it.  Congrats on being the fastest volunteer :-).

You should be doing reviews anyway (shouldn't we all?) and part of my hope for this is that if we make a periodic concerted push to get the numbers down from the dizzying heights they've jumped to, it will be a lot more satisfying to do reviews more informally later, because there won't be such a discouragingly long list that it's hard to make a dent in.

-glyph