[Twisted-Python] a review to speed up other reviews?

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Wed Oct 8 12:36:33 MDT 2014

On Oct 8, 2014, at 2:13 AM, Jonathan Lange <jml at mumak.net> wrote:

> Done. Not reviewed for style guide compliance, and I haven't run it locally or on the build slaves. Hope this helps.

Thanks very much for having a look at this!  I'll address the feedback.

You shouldn't need to review for style-guide compliance, as that's the twistedchecker buildbot's job.  Which, I should mention, is green on the branch :).

Also, I already ran the buildbots.  You can quickly investigate their results by looking at the "buildbot" link in the "branch" field of the ticket description.

Armed with these two additional pieces of information, would you be willing to turn this comment into a passing review? ;-)

-glyph