[Twisted-Python] INCOMPATIBLE CHANGE: twisted.python.threadpool - time to test!

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Sat Oct 11 00:26:56 MDT 2014

Again as per <https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/CompatibilityPolicy#ProcedureforExceptionstothisPolicy>, in order to conclude this discussion, I need to provide Twisted users with a branch to test their code against.  Well, now you have it - and as per the policy you have a week from the sending of this message to register any objections :).

The ticket <https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/ticket/2673> is in review now, and the branch is <desynchronize-2673-2>.

Many of the existing tests used some of the compatibility features that we discussed previously, so I just left the existing tests intact.  However, if you need any more compatibility features, please let me know and I can implement them in the branch.  Feel free to reply here, or comment there.

-glyph