[Twisted-Python] Permissions to trigger buildbot tests

Adi Roiban adi at roiban.ro
Tue Nov 25 01:52:29 MST 2014

Looks good.

I would like to ask write permissions for Twisted SVN repo.
For now, I plan to use this power to create branches for tickets in the
review queue launch a buildbot test for a submitted patch. I think that
this will make my review more useful as the developer could see the exact
impact of the patch against the test.

What do you think?

Thanks!

On 19 November 2014 14:47, Glyph <glyph at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:

> On Nov 17, 2014, at 15:43, Adi Roiban <adi at roiban.ro> wrote:
>
> Can you please update the wiki page
> https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/ContinuousIntegration/DeveloperWorkflow
>  to describe how builds are linked to tickets?
>

> I may have been overly verbose, so feel free to edit it, but I added a new
> section on this.
>
> -glyph

Adi Roiban