[Twisted-Python] git?

Laurens Van Houtven _ at lvh.io
Thu Mar 13 05:14:48 MDT 2014

Hi,

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 12:04 PM, Jonathan Ballet <jon at multani.info> wrote:

> Why does using Git involve moving tickets over to Github?
> Why does using Git even involve Github at all, in the first place?

HawkOwl probably meant that it would be hard to get all the tooling (trac,
ci...) working while switching up the VCS out from under it. There's a
*lot* of stuff that relies on SVN details.

Plus, with the git mirrors, we don't have to do that work, and anyone who
only wants to work in git all day, can.

hth
lvh