[Twisted-Python] git?

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Thu Mar 20 01:57:51 MDT 2014

On 13/03/2014 19:38, Glyph Lefkowitz wrote:
> On Mar 12, 2014, at 11:53 PM, Chris Withers <chris at simplistix.co.uk
> <mailto:chris at simplistix.co.uk>> wrote:
>
>> Not to be too contentious, but when do you reckon you guys will switch
>> the main repo to git?
>
> Just to be clear about the nature of my other answers: we do not
> "reckon" such a thing will happen; we have no estimates.  Things get
> done because volunteers do them.  You could be just such a volunteer :).

I've read up on the thread and it's interesting to note that Mike Bayer
has poured a huge amount of effort into doing the move for SQLAlchemy,
producing some great tools in the process. I believe he now has 3 git
repos that keep each other in sync, as well as accepting pull requests
via both bitbucket and github.

I asked him about it and checked that it was okay to forward on his
reply, please find it attached.

Hope this helps,

Chris

             - http://www.simplistix.co.uk