[Twisted-Python] Announcing Crossbar.io

Tom Cocagne tom.cocagne at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 08:51:49 MDT 2014

Tobias,

May I suggest that you incorporate most of Sam's guest post at the top of
Crossbar's README file? I spent about ten minutes looking through the docs
on GitHub trying to answer the question "what is it and why should I
care?". I'd just about given up thinking it was marginally cool but
probably irrelevant to me when I took a chance on the blog post. The system
Sam describes is awesome, it can solve some of my major pain-points right
now, and it's something I can't wait to get started with. I'd have
completely missed out on Crossbar if it weren't for his post and I think
you'll have better luck recruiting users and developers if you include that
content right up front on your project's main page.

Tom