[Twisted-Python] adbapi.ConnectionPool - reconnecting to postgresql

Jonathan Vanasco twisted-python at 2xlp.com
Wed Jun 11 11:21:25 MDT 2014

On Jun 11, 2014, at 1:23 AM, Glyph wrote:

> You might want to just try using SQLAlchemy via <https://pypi.python.org/pypi/alchimia> if you don't want to do your own thread-pool management as buildbot appears to be.

thanks.

i think we might need to go the buildbot route.

we mainly use SqlAlchemy ; our twisted apps are under 5% of our code.

alchimia looks to be headed in the direction of what we always wanted ( to get sqlalchemy in twisted ), but not quite there yet.  i think it would be too confusing right now to have 2 separate sqlalchemy packages in-house.