[Twisted-Python] SELECT returns no results without conn.commit()

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Wed Jun 4 13:20:45 MDT 2014

On Jun 4, 2014, at 2:03 AM, Franz Schwartau <franz at electromail.org> wrote:

> I know twisted 8.2.0 is quite old. Unfortunatly there are no newer RPM in RHEL/CentOS or even EPEL.

Yeah, RHEL is kind of a bummer.

> I could provide the complete code. But it would be laborious to set up everything. You'd need postfix, ppolicy, mysql, etc. It would be easier (for you) if I'd set up a VM.

If you need more than MySQL + Twisted alone to reproduce the bug, then I would suggest that perhaps you haven't tracked it down far enough to do useful investigations within Twisted... I appreciate that you're willing to set up a VM, but the interesting thing is to extract the problem into a simple example, not to get the whole ball of mud running :).

-glyph