[Twisted-Python] [RELEASE] Nevow 0.11.1

exarkun at twistedmatrix.com exarkun at twistedmatrix.com
Tue Jun 24 06:10:10 MDT 2014

On 11:41 am, peter.westlake at pobox.com wrote:
>Good to see Nevow is still being maintained!
>
>What are the chances of 0.11.2 including the fix for
>https://bugs.launchpad.net/nevow/+bug/892794, filed in November 2011
>complete with a test case and a patch?

Issues were migrated to Github as well, fwiw:

    https://github.com/twisted/nevow/issues/11

Keeping track of where there is code up for review is something I
haven't really figured out how to do well on Github (and never figured
out how to do on Launchpad).  It's one thing if you maintain a project
as part of your job - then you probably look at the issue tracker every
day and things progress.  It's another thing if you follow 15 open
source, volunteer driven projects each with their own issue tracker.
I'll probably go months between looking at the issue trackers for some
of them (particularly the lower activity projects where it might really
*be* months between interesting activity).

Anyone have any tips or tools for keeping tabs on outstanding work on
Github?  I've been trying out a "review" keyword that marks PRs that
need to be looked at.  This at least makes work-to-do unambiguous and
easy to find but I still have to poll github to find it.

Meanwhile, Peter, if you turn that patch into a PR then I'll try to
remember to review it soon. :)

Jean-Paul