[Twisted-Python] Trac downtime

exarkun at twistedmatrix.com exarkun at twistedmatrix.com
Thu Jun 19 17:31:21 MDT 2014

On 05:38 pm, glyph at twistedmatrix.com wrote:
>Hello Twisted users,
>
>David Reid and I are attempting to upgrade our production Trac instance
>to version 1.0.1 today, in order to address the spam and many other
>issues.
>
>While we will attempt to minimize the downtime, knowing Trac, you
>should expect at least 6 hours of downtime beginning as soon as 20
>minutes (18:00 UTC).

Looks like some cool stuff happened.  Thanks!

I'm not sure if you're done or not.  In case not, here are some things I
noticed:

The front page says "wiki:WikiStart" at the top of the wiki content.
Other pages similarly have their own name at the top as well.

The tabs on "Code Examples" on the front page don't work (clicking them
doesn't switch to a different example)

The "Owner" dropdown list on the ticket page is quite short.  This is
rather nice, but it is maybe slightly too short. :)

The IDs for entries in the various RSS feeds have changed (so the last N
entries appear as duplicates).

Again, thanks!

Jean-Paul