[Twisted-Python] Status of trac upgrade

exarkun at twistedmatrix.com exarkun at twistedmatrix.com
Sun Jun 15 19:00:11 MDT 2014

On 23 May, 01:11 pm, exarkun at twistedmatrix.com wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I was just wondering what the current status of the effort to upgrade
>trac on twistedmatrix.com is.

Hello again,

Lacking any updates on this, I make some adjustments today.
Authenticated users no longer automatically have permission to create or
modify tickets.  I imagine the next step in this direction would be to
communicate this information to users automatically and give them
instructions about how to be granted these permissions.  If anyone has
any suggestions about how this could be done, they would be quite
welcome.

And if anyone wants to continue the upgrade effort then of course that
would be appreciated as well.

Thanks,
Jean-Paul