[Twisted-Python] SELECT returns no results without conn.commit()

Dustin J. Mitchell dustin at v.igoro.us
Wed Jun 4 14:08:25 MDT 2014

Also, might I suggest that, at least for purposes of debugging, you
use a virtualenv (or a throwaway VM if you prefer) and install a copy
of Twisted from this decade.  Twisted is very stable, and fixes lots
of bugs in every release.  So you're fairly unlikely to uncover *new*
problems, but very likely to fix the problem you're seeing, by doing
so.

Dustin