[Twisted-Python] FTP box disconnecting after 60 seconds

Paul Wiseman poalman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 10:30:31 MDT 2014

This is a google compute instance, so there is there firewall on
there. I did at first think it could be a hidden firewall rule google
have.

I think I can rule anything like that out though. I tried to recreate
the problem on another box, and got to the point where i'd set up the
entire working environment without the issue (same firewall etc.). A
bit puzzled and thinking I'd somehow fixed the issue, I swapped the
new box for the live one and once I'd done that I then started to see
the exact same problem on the new box. (And the problem had gone away
on the ex-live box). So the only thing I can think of is it is somehow
being triggered by the traffic.