[Twisted-Python] Protocol for socket.io

Andrew Francis andrewfr_ice at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 29 14:46:44 MST 2014

Hi Laurens and Folks:

Thanks for all the replies. I'll try desert-sockjs first. Looking through the documentation, it is not clear to me how I would handle socket.io events (unfortunately I am new to socket.io). There doesn't seem to be an event decorator like Socket.io for Tornadio2. I am looking the documentation describing what an event looks like at the HTTP level.

Cheers,
Andrew