[Twisted-Python] Announcing pyOpenSSL 0.14a3

exarkun at twistedmatrix.com exarkun at twistedmatrix.com
Tue Jan 21 06:26:52 MST 2014

On 12:44 pm, _ at lvh.io wrote:
>Hi JP,
>

>FWIW, clarent appears to work fine against twisted and pyopenssl trunk.
>Is
>there a significant difference between the alpha and trunk (so that I
>should also test against the alpha specifically)?
>
>merlyn blows up, but that appears to be only because Axiom uses
>unsignedID,
>which has been removed from twisted apparently :)

Hi Laurens,

Right now pyOpenSSL trunk and the release branch only differ in the
version number they report.  There are some important differences
between a2 and a3 though (so if you tested trunk before I announced a3
you might not have tested the latest code - of course, I hope those
changes only fixed things, not introduced any new bugs ;).

Thanks!
Jean-Paul