[Twisted-Python] starting point to contribute

Kasun Thennakoon tmkasun at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 20:57:17 MST 2014

Hi glyph, daniel

Thanks for your attention.  I'm more interested in GPS protocols and web
protocols.

Since the project I'm working on is more focused on GPS protocols, I have
already gone through GPS protocols in twisted[1]

Please excuse typing errors,

[1]: http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/browser/trunk/twisted/protocols/gps/

~ Kasun Thennakoon <http://me.knnect.com>