[Twisted-Python] Python Events Calendar (Now with Twitter feed)

Laurens Van Houtven _ at lvh.io
Wed Jan 29 03:57:20 MST 2014

Hi Twisters,

Marc-Andre Lemburg from the PSF has been taking care of a Python events
calendar for a while. It now has a twitter feed making it easier to find
new events.

If you're doing any Python-related events, such as of course Twisted
sprints, or maybe Python user group meetups, please don't hesitate to
contact the PSF to get your event added.

M.-A.'s e-mail as been forwarded below.

hth
lvh