[Twisted-Python] Protocol for socket.io

Dustin J. Mitchell dustin at v.igoro.us
Sat Jan 25 13:21:34 MST 2014

As I understand it, socket.io is a browser-side library that uses any
of a number of technologies, depending on its environment, to
communicate with the server.  SSE, Websockets, and long polling are
all on the list.  Last I looked, though, I didn't see any support for
the negotiation of which of these protocols to use with a Twisted
server.

If that's changed, I'd certainly be interested!

Dustin