[Twisted-Python] large features and code review

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Fri Jan 17 16:29:17 MST 2014

I've just put the fancy new logging branch into review that wsanchez and I have been working on for several months now.  It's pretty big, and we've had difficulty with reviewing large changes in the past, so I suggested a novel review strategy:

	<https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/ticket/6750#comment:36>

I am hopeful that this can provide the benefits of reviewing a whole feature all at once, which is to say, the ability for a reviewer to understand all of the changes in context, and also the benefits of reviewing a sensibly-sized change, since we took some care to split the new logging package into, if not bite-sized, at least meal-sized separate private implementation modules.

Let me know if there's anything we can do to make this easier to review,

-glyph