[Twisted-Python] Filing Bugs

Kevin Turner keturn at keturn.net
Mon Jan 6 11:03:07 MST 2014

On Sun, Jan 5, 2014, at 10:52 AM, Daniel Sank wrote:

I have a windows computer and an Ubuntu computer that I use as a file
server. I'm reading about IRC now. How are we supposed to find each
other?

The channels relevant to Twisted development are listed
on [1]http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/TwistedCommunity

That's not really relevant if you're only looking to get a new password
from Glyph, because you'll want to do that over private message instead
of sharing your new password with the channel :), but it might be
otherwise useful.