[Twisted-Python] Help non-commiter to fully test their changes locally or remote

HawkOwl hawkowl at atleastfornow.net
Fri Feb 28 08:34:39 MST 2014

Hi,

TwistedChecker is kind of maintained by me - I've just not had the
drive to work on it as much as other things :)

Some of the invalid TwistedChecker errors are hard to solve - some are
because they're hard to detect statically (for example, `some_var %
20` - is this string formatting, or modulo? Who knows, without runtime
inspection).

TwistedChecker has some form of diff functionality. When I get the
time I might have to think of how to do it locally, rather than
relying on the buildbots.

Regards,
HawkOwl