[Twisted-Python] Where are the documentation files?

Daniel Sank sank.daniel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 00:17:43 MST 2014

I am following the instructions on this web page

https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/ReviewingDocumentation

to prepare a submission for a documentation edit in the pb section of the
howto. However, I can't find any of the supposed xhtml files that are
supposed to comprise the documentation. For example, the web page mentions

trunk/doc/core/howto/choosing-reactor.xhtml

In my SVN checkout, that file simply does not exist. In fact there aren't
any documentation files in the SVN checkout. I would blame this on improper
SVN checkout, but here's a copy/paste of the url from whence I got the
checkout

svn://svn.twistedmatrix.com/svn/Twisted/trunk

Anyone know what's going on?

Daniel