[Twisted-Python] Pure twisted load balancer (possible?)

Oscar Campos oscar.campos at member.fsf.org
Mon Feb 10 18:06:23 MST 2014

On 02/10/2014 11:41 PM, Glyph wrote:
> On Feb 10, 2014, at 5:39 PM, Oscar Campos <oscar.campos at member.fsf.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi folks.
>>
>> It's possible to run several instances of the same twisted based
>> application sharing the same port and balancing the access to them? If
>> it's possible, can you give me some link to any documentation about that
>> or the code were it is implemented?
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> Oscar Campos.
> Does this do what you'd like?
>
> <https://pypi.python.org/pypi/txLoadBalancer/>
>
> -glyph

Hi glyph.

Thanks for the link, I didn't knew about this module. I was meaning more
like sharing a port between processes of the same code base and balance
the incoming connections without any other external application. Anyway
I will take a good look at this txLoadBalancer project (it seems pretty
inactive btw).

Regards.

Oscar Campos

--
Join the free software foundation and become free as in freedom