[Twisted-Python] tubes now a separate project

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Mon Dec 29 13:46:39 MST 2014

> On Dec 27, 2014, at 9:46 AM, exarkun at twistedmatrix.com wrote:
>
> On 12:13 am, glyph at twistedmatrix.com wrote:
>> Apropos of recent discussion, I have moved tubes <https://tm.tl/1956> to github <https://github.com/twisted/tubes/>.
>>
>> I've filed some issues there and plan to file more.  Please start sending pull requests if you'd like to work on it with me.
>
> Cool!  Thank you very much for this.  I'm looking forward to doing some serious playing around with this.

Thanks for your encouragement and interest.  I look forward to hearing more from you about it :).

I've also gotten control of the PyPI package and uploaded some packages:

https://warehouse.python.org/project/Tubes/ <https://warehouse.python.org/project/Tubes/>

So you can "pip install tubes" and something will happen.  Not the right thing, mind you, 0.0.0 is the version number for a reason :).  But something.

-glyph