[Twisted-Python] tubes now a separate project

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Fri Dec 26 17:26:30 MST 2014

> On Dec 26, 2014, at 4:13 PM, Glyph Lefkowitz <glyph at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:
>
> Apropos of recent discussion, I have moved tubes <https://tm.tl/1956> to github <https://github.com/twisted/tubes/>.
>
> I've filed some issues there and plan to file more.  Please start sending pull requests if you'd like to work on it with me.

Also possibly of interest: you can now try out tubes via

pip install git+https://github.com/twisted/tubes

I am going to be putting something on PyPI soon; I've gotten in touch with the person who registered <https://warehouse.python.org/project/tubes/> and then apparently did nothing with it via their bitbucket account but have not heard back yet.  If anyone has a more direct contact method I'd be happy if you could put me in touch :-).

-glyph