[Twisted-Python] doc bloat

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Tue Dec 2 17:55:16 MST 2014

> On Dec 2, 2014, at 20:05, exarkun at twistedmatrix.com wrote:

> Are there lots of useless docstrings on nested function definitions purely for the sake of twistedchecker?  Or are there undocumented nested functions that are actually a little bit difficult to understand on their own?

twistedchecker does not presently require nested function definitions to have docstrings.  I recently merged a fix to an incongruity where it was requiring this of classes defined within functions: <https://github.com/twisted/twistedchecker/commit/4af4e97f99d6e5f683b65272a8dbe7bce2087aa7>.  So this one, at least, we can cross off for the future :).

-glyph