[Twisted-Python] Looking for Python/Twisted developer to work on Open-source

Tobias Oberstein tobias.oberstein at tavendo.de
Fri Dec 5 09:27:56 MST 2014

Hi,

we're looking for an experienced, dedicated Python / Twisted developer to work on http://crossbar.io/ helping us move faster.

The code base is around 40k LOC right now, all open-source here

https://github.com/crossbario/crossbar
https://github.com/tavendo/AutobahnPython

This stuff is all new, probably non-trivial, but I'd say technically exciting.  Means: a "challenge" should be something that wakes you up;)

We have big plans, and we're starting to see strong uptake - both community and commercial, in particular in IoT.

You'll work remotely, as you like, when and where you like. Payment by hours for now, maybe more down the road.

If you are interested, please respond by mail, including some interesting bits about you, plus your GitHub handle (or similar), expectations, time zone and rate.

If you are not interested, please forward;)

Cheers,
/Tobias