[Twisted-Python] patch for t.p.logger.SyslogObserver (was #7549)

Roberto Polli roberto.polli at babel.it
Wed Dec 3 14:55:07 MST 2014

Hi Glyph|all,

I just noticed the t.p.logger is gone (or integrated). This made
the patch for supporting logLevels in t.p.syslog straightforward:

https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/attachment/ticket/7549/syslog-loglevels-7549.patch

There are plenty of tests and it worked nicely on my env,
allowing rsyslog to split my twistd app log in various files with different
priorities.

If you see some flaw in the tests just let me know... once I roll it
for a while on my apps I'll put the ticket in review.

Sorry for the great delay :(
Peace,
R.

--