[Twisted-Python] pb.Copyable knowledge barrier

Kevin Mcintyre kebin70 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 09:01:24 MDT 2014

The question is what's necessary to get knowitall.py to receive updates to
held copy.

I start server, start knowitall, run wordsmith.  Knowitall doesn't receive
updates.  I understand why, setCopyableState only gets fired once.
Guessing jelly doesn't hold onto the RemoteCopy or a reference to
RemoteCopy.

Is the next step to add pb.Referenceable to Dictionary class, and use
observe_?