[Twisted-Python] Is there pb documentation somewhere?

Daniel Sank sank.daniel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 23:07:16 MDT 2014

glyph

> I would be happy to answer questions, but obviously I'm not super
responsive :).
> Let me know what you need.

I am trying to understand jelly's serialization strategy:

1. In t.s.jelly._Jellier, what is the meaning of persistentStore?
2. In t.s.jelly._Jellier, what is the meaning of cooked? The comment here
doesn't make sense to me yet.
3. In t.s.jelly._Jellier, what is the meaning of cooker?

A short, narrative explanation of what _Jellier does would be very useful,
and if you provide it I will submit a patch to the documentation.

Daniel