[Twisted-Python] running twisted with supervisord -- logging question

Jonathan Vanasco twisted-python at 2xlp.com
Fri Aug 22 17:49:32 MDT 2014

hoping someone can answer this question-

i can't seem to get my logging right while using supervisord

i'm not using twisted logging, just the regular python logging infrastructure.

the two end-results I've had:

	- everything double-logs into twistd.log & /var/log/supervisor.log
	- anything this is `print`'ed appears in my twistd.log , but none of the `log.debug()` lines appear

the end result I want, is for debug info from the twisted process to be recorded in a single file