[Twisted-Python] What happens in Montréal… PyCon 2014 Sprint Report

exarkun at twistedmatrix.com exarkun at twistedmatrix.com
Wed Apr 30 07:03:04 MDT 2014

On 12:19 pm, ashfall at twistedmatrix.com wrote:

>And I went over. And it was fun! People threw forks at others for
>writing
>bad code, [snip]

Possibly the notion of having cutlery thrown at you doesn't sound as
appealing to people who weren't there (possibly it wasn't terribly
appealing to the people who *were* there, either).  So I'll just add
that as far as I know it was only one fork, it was plastic, and I don't
think this is a common occurrence at Twisted sprints (nor should it be,
it's all good fun 'til someone loses an eye).  Sorry Glyph!  (But
seriously don't write code like that ;)

Jean-Paul