[Twisted-Python] Twisted 14.0.0pre5 Announcement

David Reid dreid at dreid.org
Mon Apr 28 12:33:22 MDT 2014

Sorry for the delay, I've tested that treq works with pre5 in the following
scenarios.

Python 2.7, no pyopenssl
Python 2.7, pyopenssl==0.14

PyPy 2.2.1, no pyopenssl
PyPy 2.2.1, pyopenssl==0.14

This is in addition to the testing that treq regularly receives on Twisted
Trunk, which has a build currently running:

https://travis-ci.org/dreid/treq/builds/23955777

-David