[Twisted-Python] Twisted 14.0.0-pre2 Announcement

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Wed Apr 9 11:47:56 MDT 2014

On Apr 9, 2014, at 9:42 AM, exarkun at twistedmatrix.com wrote:

> This is a warning that just about every Twisted user is going to see and it's confusing (_sslverify.py? what?) and poorly formatted.

I can definitely fix the formatting (and maybe a few other things in this area...) for a new prerelease.

But how would you recommend we make the warning come from a more sensible location that doesn't mention _sslverify.py?  I'd really like this to look specific, comprehensible, and actionable to users.  Should it not be using the warnings module?

-glyph