[Twisted-Python] Twisted 14.0.0-pre2 Announcement

HawkOwl hawkowl at atleastfornow.net
Wed Apr 9 01:34:53 MDT 2014

Just in time for PyCon, the second prerelease is hot off the presses.

Tarballs for this prerelease can be found at <http://twistedmatrix.com/Releases/pre/14.0.0pre2>, with the changelog at <http://twistedmatrix.com/Releases/pre/14.0.0pre2/NEWS.txt>.

Changes from the previous prerelease include:

	- Dropping support for Windows XP, due to XP being EOL.

	- Dropping support for PyOpenSSL older than 0.10.

	- Support for TLS Service Identity, in conjunction with the service_identity library on PyPI.

For more information and a full list of changes, check the NEWS.txt file.

Please download the tarballs and test them with your applications, so we can make sure we’re all ready for release!

-hawkowl