[Twisted-Python] IFinishableConsumer in twisted.protocols.ftp.IFinishableConsumer

Adi Roiban adi at roiban.ro
Thu Apr 3 02:13:04 MDT 2014

Hi,

Reading the producer/consumer docs I first found out that

IFinishableConsumer api link is broken (link to twisted.internet.interfaces):
http://twistedmatrix.com/documents/current/core/howto/producers.html#auto7

Then I found out that IFinishableConsumer is defined in
twisted.protocols.ftp.IFinishableConsumer

I was expecting to see the interface defined in twisted.internet.interfaces .

Should the broken link be fixed or interfaced moved ?

I think that moving the interface should be safe, as old imports will
still work.

Thanks!
--
Adi Roiban