[Twisted-Python] Using twisted for a smtp dialog

Grigorescu Ciprian grigorescu_ciprian at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 10:49:00 MDT 2014

Hi,

I have seen that example and I have read the docs(what I found about it) but I am still confused.
Is not so easy :)

On Wednesday, April 2, 2014 7:37 PM, Kevin Mcintyre <kebin70 at gmail.com> wrote:

I've been working a lot with smtp and twisted is great for easily doing what you're describing.

Have a look at the smtpclient docs...that should get you most of the way there.

http://twistedmatrix.com/documents/current/mail/tutorial/smtpclient/smtpclient.html

Hello,