[Twisted-Python] enabling spam filtering on trac

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Tue Apr 1 01:21:22 MDT 2014

Hi all,

We've been having a spate of spammy comments on twistedmatrix.com lately.

To my pleasant surprise I discovered that someone had installed, and even configured, a spam filtering plugin, but it was configured to do absolutely nothing.

I think I've got it set up right now, but the UI to do so is a bit confusing (there are point values for things and it's not clear how scoring works); if anyone gets a comment rejected for spamming, I'd like to know about it so I can adjust things.

Thanks,

-glyph