[Twisted-Python] Twisted Sprint Report (2013-09-23)

Hynek Schlawack hs at ox.cx
Sun Sep 29 03:49:16 MDT 2013

Am 24.09.2013 um 22:39 schrieb Richard Wall <m-lists at the-moon.net>:

> * Dev Requirements
> It would be nice to have a dev-requirements.txt file so that they
> could easily install the necessary development tools. pydoctor,
> coverage, nevow, zope.interface, twistedchecker, etc

JFTR, we need to fix nevow first to be installable w/o Twisted being already present:

***

Downloading/unpacking nevow (from -r dev-requirements.txt (line 4))
  Using download cache from /Users/hynek/.pip/cache/https%3A%2F%2Fpypi.python.org%2Fpackages%2Fsource%2FN%2FNevow%2FNevow-0.10.0.tar.gz
  Running setup.py egg_info for package nevow
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "<string>", line 16, in <module>
      File "/Users/hynek/.virtualenvs/tt/build/nevow/setup.py", line 3, in <module>
        from nevow import __version__ as version
      File "nevow/__init__.py", line 5, in <module>
        from nevow._version import version
      File "nevow/_version.py", line 2, in <module>
        from twisted.python import versions
    ImportError: No module named twisted.python
    Complete output from command python setup.py egg_info:
    Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "<string>", line 16, in <module>

  File "/Users/hynek/.virtualenvs/tt/build/nevow/setup.py", line 3, in <module>

    from nevow import __version__ as version

  File "nevow/__init__.py", line 5, in <module>

    from nevow._version import version

  File "nevow/_version.py", line 2, in <module>

    from twisted.python import versions

ImportError: No module named twisted.python

***

I have that on my todo-list since the beginning of time but never got around to it.