[Twisted-Python] Twisted Sprint Report (2013-09-23)

Richard Wall m-lists at the-moon.net
Tue Sep 24 06:07:21 MDT 2013

Twisted Sprint Report (2013-09-23)

* Venue
  PyconUK 2013, Coventry, England

* Attendees
  * Lasse Bromose
  * Stephen Evans
  * Holger Kraus
  * Lukasz Prasol
  * Christophe Reche
  * Richard Wall

* Summary
  Five Twisted enthusiasts were introduced to the Twisted development
  process. We closed 2 tickets, made some progress on 2 others and
  improved some of the development process documentation.

* Details
** http://tm.tl/6406
   Christophe, Lukasz and Holger helped improve the Trial Howto
   Documentation. rwall reviewed and merged.

** http://tm.tl/6486
   Lasse and Stephen helped with the removal of "has_key" from
   twisted.mail and documented various undocumented twisted.mail
   tests. rwall reviewed and merged.

** https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/ReviewingDocumentation
   Holger reviewed and fixed broken links to Nevow and Pydoctor.

** http://tm.tl/6162
   Lasse and Stephen reviewed the twisted.web Agent Howto and updated
   the examples to use task.react.

** http://tm.tl/3324
   Lukasz and Holger reviewed Shira's new SMTP server tutorial.
   (Lukasz will attach their patch / notes when he gets home.)

Thanks to all of you for your help. I hope you found it interesting
and look forward to more contributions from you in the future.

-RichardW.