[Twisted-Python] Twisted at PyConUK 2013

Richard Wall m-lists at the-moon.net
Tue Sep 17 08:29:13 MDT 2013

Hello everyone,

I'm giving a talk about Twisted and Twisted Names at PyConUK this
year. The schedule hasn't been fixed yet, but it looks like it'll be
this Friday 20 September at 1530.
If you're going to PyConUK I'd welcome your support, especially with
fielding any tricky audience questions. ;-)
 * http://pyconuk.net/Schedule

I'm also hoping to organise a Twisted Sprint, so if you're still
around on Monday come and find me.
 * http://pyconuk.net/Sprints

-RichardW.

PS. I'd love to merge https://tm.tl/5675 before the conference, so if
you're familiar with the DNS RFCs, I'd really appreciate a code
review. I'm rwall on #twisted-dev and #twisted if you want to discuss
it