[Twisted-Python] Is there a 'development mode ' for twisted ?

a qi free4machine at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 17:54:44 MDT 2013

HI, there

     I'm new to twisted,  after  reading the documents from twisted
websites,  I got some questions:

     1. Is there a 'development mode ' for twisted ?   like django, you can
see your changes without restarting  server.

     2. Can I use django and twisted together?  actually, I want to use
django's ORM   inside twisted server, so that I  can  manipulate  data
easily.  I've try  'sob.py', but I can not figure it out how to use it .
         On the other hand,   django is synchronous,  twisted is
asynchronous, how to use them together if we can ?

     3. How to suppress  logs that I do not need ?   there are many logs in
twisted.log file,  as shown in the follow:

2013-09-05 07:04:07+0800 [SSHChannel session (0) on SSHService
ssh-connection on ClientCommandTransport,client] remote eof
2013-09-05 07:04:07+0800 [SSHChannel session (0) on SSHService
ssh-connection on ClientCommandTransport,client] unhandled request for

Any suggestions would be  appreciated.  Thanks.