[Twisted-Python] "mind" introduced strangely in pb howto

Daniel Sank sank.daniel at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 01:35:05 MDT 2013

> If you care, could you open the page in your browser, double click the small
> "lock icon" left to the "https://" in the address bar and send a screenshot of
> the dialog shown (as the one attached)?

Tried. Can't. Whenever I try to log in or out (bear with me) the lock
turns into a globe and I see firefox's security warning thingy.
Clicking on the globe shows the screens as given in attachments.

Now you ask how can I be logging out if I never was able to log in?
After submitting the registration info I got the security warning so I
left that page and emailed the list. When I went back to
twistedmatrix.com to try again I was already logged in. Now when I
click the log out link I get the same security warning. Is it possible
that only the page resulting from log in/out has this problem? Again,
I know next to nothing about web security (unless it involved quantum
encryption in which case I'll talk your ears off).