[Twisted-Python] web templating with html

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Sat Oct 12 02:43:14 MDT 2013

On Oct 11, 2013, at 3:05 PM, kevin mcintyre <kebin70 at gmail.com> wrote:

> https://twistedmatrix.com/documents/current/web/howto/twisted-templates.html#auto7
>
> I see the example with quoting, but what if I want to render html?
>
> I'm trying to get the text/html part of an email, and want to render as is.
>
> Thanks in advance.

This feature has already been requested for twisted.web.template:

<https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/ticket/4984>

Since you've mentioned it, I put a couple of code snippets on the bug which explain how we might address this, which should provide you with some possibilities to get moving with your application; they are all using existing public APIs.  I hope you'll stick around and help us at least improve the documentation, if not the implementation, though :).

-glyph