[Twisted-Python] AutobahnPython 0.6.3 - WebSocket compression and more

Tobias Oberstein tobias.oberstein at tavendo.de
Tue Oct 8 10:28:22 MDT 2013

> Ok. Don't say I didn't warn you. Apologies to anyone who forces themselves
> to read all this, and please note I DO NOT claim authority on any of this - I'm
> just a random guy. People should decide for themselves.

Nothing to apologize .. I have learned from your post. And the pointers you give. Thanks!

> So - if anyone is sitting there bouncing up and down in their seat excited
> about how wrong I am - forgive me if I don't reply, I'm just not as excited
> about it. Look me up in real life sometime and we'll chat about it over beer!

I agree. It has a lot of facets and discussing over email is very time consuming.

Would be nice to meet you personally! Maybe at some Python conference/such thing ..

Warning: we might have a discussion about brands of beers then as well;)

_Cheers_;)

/Tobias