[Twisted-Python] Twisted Users on Windows XP

Orestis Markou orestis at orestis.gr
Wed Oct 30 02:13:46 MDT 2013

On 30 Οκτ 2013, at 12:34 π.μ., Glyph <glyph at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:

> On Oct 28, 2013, at 8:45 AM, Kevin Horn <kevin.horn at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> It's also worth noting that there are a fair number of people (at least I know some) who use their old XP licenses for testing Windows software in VMs, especially if they're usually working in Linux or Mac OS X.
>

> Do you, yourself do this?

I used to do that, but nowadays use the VMs Microsoft provides for testing webpages under IE [1] and multiple windows environments. Just download your favorite flavor and run. I'm not sure about limitations they might have, but I was able to install other software just fine.

[1]: http://www.modern.ie/en-us/virtualization-tools